Vitamin C : This is a water-soluble vitamin, meaning, your body can’t retain it for long, which means you have to eat food that have it everyday. It helps boost our immunity, collagen production, and iron absorption. It also contains an antioxidant which helps our body from damage caused by free radicals.
Fruits That Have more Vitamin C Than An Orange Guava, Kiwi Are:
- Guava: One guava has over twice as much vitamin C as an orange!
- Kiwi: Just one kiwi can pack more vitamin C than an orange.
- Acerola cherry: This tiny cherry packs a punch with 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Papaya: One papaya can have over four times as much vitamin C as an orange.
- Pineapple: A cup of pineapple provides over three times the amount of vitamin C found in an orange.
- Goji berries: One serving of goji berries has more than three times as much vitamin C as an orange.
- Strawberries: One cup of strawberries has more vitamin C than an orange.
- Blackcurrants: Just a handful of blackcurrants has more than twice as much vitamin C as an orange.
- Red bell peppers: They’re not just colorful, they’re also packed with vitamin C – more than an orange!
- Camu camu berries: These little South American berries may not be as well-known as oranges, but they pack a serious vitamin C punch – one teaspoon has the equivalent of 20 oranges