Potash is a mineral that support the body system to function well. There are general term for a variety of potassium-containing compounds, including potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, and potassium carbonate. They can be seen in nature and can be extracted from the ashes of burned plant matter. We can use potash as a fertilizer, because, it has ability to supply potassium to plants. Potash can also be used when producing glass, ceramic, soap and is an important ingredient in many food products. In addition, you can use Potash to softened your water, metal refining, and the production of chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Health Benefits Of Potash
- Potash is rich in potassium, which is an important mineral for the proper functioning of the body.
- Potassium helps to regulate blood pressure, heart rate, and muscle contractions. It also helps to maintain fluid balance and electrolyte levels.
- Potash contains sodium, and Sodium is essential for maintaining fluid balance, nerve function, and muscle function.
- Potash is rich In magnesium which is very important for bone health metabolism, and nerve function.
- Potash is rich in selenium, selenium is an antioxidant that helps to protect cells from damage.
- Potash contains boron, which has been linked to improved brain function and bone health.
- Finally, potash is rich in iodine, which is essential for thyroid function and metabolism.