Tragedy: Mother Of Two Loses Life Due To Excessive Water Consumption.

What many believe to be untrue and unbelievable has happened.

An Indiana woman and mother of two has lost her life due to intake of too much quantity of water quickly.

Ashley Summers, 35, was on vacation with her family on Lake Freedom in USA when she complained of dehydration.

She was given water to drink but further complained of the water not enough even after drinking lots of it in quantity.

The deceased’s brother identified as Devon Miller informed WRTV that “someone claimed she drank up to 4 bottles of water  in 20 minutes.”

“I mean, an average water bottle is like 16 ounces, so that was 64 ounces that she drank in 20 minutes. That’s half a gallon. That’s what you’re supposed to drink in a whole day, He said.

Late Ashley fainted in the garage after she returned home from her vacation but on arrival to IU Health Arnett Hospital, she was confirmed dead.

Doctors later revealed to her family she died of ‘Water Toxicity’.

“It was a shock to all of us. When they first started talking about water toxicity It was like this is a thing?” Miller her brother recalled.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please reload

Please Wait