Eczema is a condition that causes the skin to become dry, itchy, red, inflamed, dry patches. We have different kinds of eczema but the one that is common is atopic dermatitis. Eczema can affect people of all ages, The exact cause of eczema is unknown, but it’s thought to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Eczema is very difficult to treat, but there are a number of ways to manage the symptoms. These include avoiding triggers, using moisturizers, and taking medications.
- Always keep your skin moisturized by so doing, it will helps reduce dryness and itching
- Avoiding triggers like harsh soaps and detergents, wool fabrics, and hot showers can also help.
- By using natural remedies like coconut oil, aloe vera gel, or oatmeal baths.
- By using air purifier to reduce indoor allergens that may trigger eczema flares.
- Some people find relief from eczema by using compression garments or wet wraps.
- By adding Apple cider vinegar to your bathing water
- Moisturize your body twice a day
- Ask your doctor about vitamins or supplements. Some people who have eczema use things like vitamin D, fish oil, zinc, selenium, prebiotics and probiotics, turmeric, and CBD to feel better
- Try not to scratch the rash.