Inorder to know how best to eliminate cockroaches, it is necessary to know about their life cycle. Cockroaches have three stages in their life cycle : egg, nymph, and adult. Eggs are laid in clusters and can hatch in as little as three weeks. Nymphs are juvenile cockroaches that molt multiple times before reaching adulthood. Adults are fully developed and can reproduce. So with this explanation, the best time to eliminate cockroaches is to target them at all stages of their life cycle.
All cockroaches have flat, broad bodies with long hind legs and antennae. Their wings lie folded flat on their backs, and most are black or brown
If you wants to get rid of cockroaches in your home, there is a need to know what attract them in the first place, that is a first step.
How cockroaches enter your home is through Shelter, food, and water attract roaches to your home, but how do they get in? The most common way cockroaches enter your home is through tiny cracks and gaps in windows, doors, and other areas. To Eliminate Cockroaches From Your Home;
- There are some natural remedies that can help get rid of cockroaches without using harsh chemicals such as diatomaceous earth(it is a fine powder made from fossilized algae.)
- By the use of boric acid
3. By using sticky traps, it is an adhesive traps that they can get stocked on.
4. By using bait that contains boric acid.
5. By vacuuming up cockroaches and then emptying the vacuum bag outside of your home.
6. By seal up any cracks or crevices where cockroaches may be entering your home.
7. By the use of Citrus :Add a few drops of lemon oil to the water you use to mop your floors. The scent won’t be detectable to people, but it will send cockroaches away.
8. By using baking soda; dice a handful of onions and sprinkle them with baking soda., then Place this appetizer in a shallow dish anywhere you’ve noticed cockroaches activity. When the cockroaches eats the baking soda, it creates gasses in the cockroaches stomachs, causing them to burst.