Apple cider vinegar can be used for weight loss, it is very effective when trying to shield that fat. Follow the details below;
- Go for raw, unfiltered, and organic apple cider vinegar. It contains the “mother” which is a collection of enzymes, proteins, and beneficial bacteria that provide additional health benefits.
- take 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with water every morning before meals. And the dosage can gradually be increase to 1-2 tablespoons per day, diluted in water, as your body adjusts to it.
- There is the need to Drink plenty of water throughout the day to help with digestion and to dilute the vinegar. This also helps to prevent any potential adverse effects on tooth enamel or stomach lining.
- It should be taken before meal because it helps to control your appetite, it can as well be taken before bedtime inorder to reduce sugar level.
- Just be consistent, make it a habit to consume apple cider vinegar regularly. Consistency is vital when it comes to seeing any potential weight loss benefits.
- This is not a magic solution for weight loss. It has to be used together with enough balanced diet as well as regular exercise for optimal results, take a lots of protein, vegetables, whole grains, and a lots healthy fat and reduce the consumption of proceed food and sugar.
- It is very safe, some individuals might experience digestive issues or throat irritation. Incase you have any health issue, it is best to consult your doctor before using it.
- It can be used in several ways, like, salad dressing, in marinades, or as a flavor enhancer in cooking. By putting it in your meal it provides several health benefits to the body system.