Moringa (oleifera), it is also called drumstick seed, They are high in fiber, protein, antioxidants, they are also good source of iron, calcium, potassium also called Miracle Tree, because of its several health benefit.
Everything you need to know about Moringa seed
- Moringa seeds are good source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They contain essential nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, calcium, and iron.
- Moringa seeds have a lots of health benefits, such as;
- It boost your immunity: if you wants to strengthened your immunity take a lots of moringa seeds.
- It improves digestion: The seeds possess anti-inflammatory properties that aid in digestion and alleviate digestive disorders.
- It Enhanced skin health: due to their natural moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- It Supports heart health: The seeds helps to reduce cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease to minimal level.
- It helps in weight loss: Moringa seeds can helps manage your weight because of its low calories.
- Can be use for cooking: Moringa seeds can be consumed in multiple ways:
- Roasted: Roasted seeds can be consumed as a standalone snack.
- Powdered: Grinding the seeds into a fine powder makes it a versatile ingredient to add to smoothies, soups, or baked goods.
- Oil: the oil extracted from the seed can be use for cooking or for skin care products.
- The seeds can be used to cultivate new trees
- Sustainability: Moringa trees are highly sustainable as they grow quickly and require minimal water and care.
If u have any health issue please consult your professional Healthcare before using Moringa seeds.